3rd Annual Downstream Purification Symposium
Bio-Rad Laboratories invites you to attend Advancements in Downstream Purification Symposium at the Institute for Bioscience and Biotechnology Research. This symposium will provide an interactive discussion of new developments in purification from capture to polishing of biologics.
- Process development for biologics with new purification tools
- Designing processes with viral clearance in mind
- Biotherapueutic regulatory environment
- Submit a poster abstract for the scientific networking session
Registration fee for attendees is $60.00*.
- Registration includes parking, breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon networking reception. No fee for poster submissions.
- Seating is limited, register online today.
*Group discounts available upon request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, May 9, 2019 | 9 am - 5 pm
Institute for Bioscience & Biotechnology Research
9600 Gudelsky Drive
Rockville, MD 20850