Conference and Event Services
The Institute for Bioscience and Biotechnology Research (IBBR) in Rockville, Maryland, offers a full array of conference and event services with newly renovated state-of-the-art meeting space, expert planning services, and event marketing and promotion.
IBBR event services are available to the biotech community with affordable pricing whether in academia, government, industry, or non-profits.
Whether you are planning a conference, workshop, retreat, poster session, or educational symposium, our professional event management team takes a personalized approach to hosting conferences and events of all styles and sizes. Our events team specializes in creating and hosting event websites and offers a variety of registration services. We can handle all logistical details, including marketing, hotel accommodations, catering arrangements, rentals, and IT services, leaving you with plenty of time to focus on your program content.
Our professional services include:
- A conference manager to provide event planning and execution
- Facilitate event set-up, AV arrangements and housekeeping services
- Vendor management (catering, hotels, transportation, rentals, etc.)
- Designing an online event website and registration page
- Provide registration services
- Manage event sponsorships
- Distribute and market online promotional materials to IBBR mailing lists
- Prepare and print signage, name badges and other marketing materials
IBBR benefits from a prime location northwest of Washington, DC, in the heart of Maryland’s I-270 biotech corridor, with its high density of pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms, science-based federal and regulatory agencies, and major hospitals and medical centers.
For additional information, please complete an event information form.
Click here to learn more about the event space and rooms available.