The Institute for Bioscience and Biotechnology Research (IBBR), situated in the heart of Maryland's I-270 bioscience corridor, offers cost-effective and flexible event spaces to meet the needs of industry, academic, government, and non-profit organizations in the biotech community. Whether you are planning a conference, networking event, workshop, poster session, educational symposium, staff retreat or social gathering, IBBR's professional event management team takes a personalized approach to hosting conferences and events of all styles and sizes. Focus your valuable time on program content and let us handle the logistical details, such as event registration, catering and hotel arrangements, AV Services and event promotion. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Our professional services include:
- A conference manager to provide event planning and execution
- Facilitate event set-up, AV arrangements and housekeeping services
- Vendor management (catering, hotels, transportation, rentals, etc.)
- Designing an online event website and registration page
- Provide registration services
- Manage event sponsorships
- Distribute and market online promotional materials to IBBR mailing lists
- Prepare and print signage, name badges and other marketing materials
IBBR benefits from a prime location northwest of Washington, DC, in the heart of Maryland’s I-270 bioscience corridor, with its high density of pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms, science-based federal and regulatory agencies, and major hospitals and medical centers.
For additional information, please complete an event information form.
Click here to learn more about the event space and rooms available.